Summer Camp Session One
June 12th-June 30th, 2023
Cinderella Showcase June 30th 2:30pm in Studio Four
Summer Camp Session Two
July 17th – August 4th, 2023
Snow White Showcase August 4th 2:30pm in Studio Four
Summer Camps for ages 3 and up.
Registration now open! Click here to register.
Primary, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced classes and activities will be available for ages 3 and up. For dancers that are new to SMB, a placement class will be offered free of charge. At the end of the third week, there will be a showcase where dancers give a mini performance of what they’ve been working on, with light refreshments in our Studio Four theater.
Class levels are based upon age and prior experience:
- Primary A: ages 3-4, or MBA student in Creative Movement – Pre-Ballet 1.
- Primary B: ages 5-6, or MBA student in Pre-Ballet 2 – Pre-Ballet 3.
- Beginner: ages 7-10, or MBA student in Ballet 1 – Ballet 2
- Intermediate: age 10+ with previous ballet training, or MBA student in Ballet 3 – Ballet 4
- Advanced: age 13+ with 5+ years ballet training including some pointe training, or MBA student in Ballet 5 – Ballet 8
Cost per each 3 week session:
Primary A1 or A2 (one 60 minute class/week) $60
Primary B (two 60 minutes classes/week) $100
Beginner (two 90 minutes classes/week) $125
Intermediate (three 120 minute classes/week) $200
Advanced (five 150 minute classes/week) $350